This is regarding double taxation.
1)I was in USA deputed by my company. I paid the tax for my earnings in USA.
2)After coming back to India again my company deducted tax in India for the earning made in USA.
Can I get the money back in tax return

Admin’s Response:

Your company cannot tax you twice on the same income. They have deputed you in USA and since the tax has been paid by you over there, it cannot be taxed again. There is some communication lapse at some stage.