If I give money 3 lacks to my wife by cheque in her bank account and then she buy FD.
So how the tax will be calculated and my wife is a house wife.

Admin’s Response:

The interest earned on FDR would be clubbed with the income of the husband and will be computed under the head
Income from Other Sources