As a non resident alien for tax purposes in 2011 and having worked and lived in Seattle, Washington, USA, which tax return forms do I need to file?

Admin’s Response:

Currently, Tax Gyan experts only answer tax queries pertaining to Indian Income Tax Laws. Please refer our FAQ to know more.

Nevertheless, publishing the query here to invite comments from other users.