I am a Central Govt. Servent.I purchase a Flat of my wife name. My wife is house wife. Can I take rebate income tax about home loan.

Admin’s Response:

Since the house is not in your name, you cannot claim any rebate on this account as per the provision of Section 24 of the Income Tax Act 1961.