I have created a HUF. The name on the pan card is Nayan Vinodchandra Shah HUF and on the legal stamp it is Nayan V Shah HUF.
Now bank is saying both these are different and so account cannot be open. Is it that both these are different. ?

Admin’s Response:

The name at both the places should be the same. The bank is correctly objecting. By whom has this legal stamp been issued? If it is the rubber stamp that you are mentioning about, then get another made exactly as per the name mentioned on the PAN.