I’m a salaried person as well as getting a family pension. should have i club this income & pay tax on it? or some other way to pay tax? what is the proper way which will help me. Please guide me so i can be able to proceed accordingly. Thanks.

Admin’s Response:

Both the incomes mentioned by you are liable to be clubbed and taxed as per the provisions of Income Tax Act.