Respected Sir.
I Have Filed Itr 4 A. Y 2011 – 12Show On Business Income On 30/09/2011 Dated I Have Receice Cpc Letter 25/11/2011 You Have Filed Revise Return Query Is Depreciation Amount Is Not Show On Doa. Then I Have Some Work I Have Not File Revised REturn Till Today Today I Have Receive Intimation U/s 154 Process My Original Return Cpc Not Calculation Depriation Amount So My Q Is
Can I Filed Rectification?
Can I Filed Revised Return?
CAn I Filed Both?
Please Guide Me What I Do For This Matter .

Admin’s Response:

You have to file a revised return in this case.