Please advise me on tax deduction for contractor, …. etc. Tax slabs on exceeding on the basis of turnover of the payments or amount credited on party wise.

Kindly send me the link or file for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Admin’s Response:

Please refer Section 194 C of the Income Tax Act 1961 for the details. Here’s the link: