We are in to construction of residential flats, Service Tax and VAT is to be grossed up and shown on credit side of P & L and payment on Debit side of P & L or Sales should be shown as Net of taxes, kindly guide with respect to builders business

Admin’s Response:

Currently, Tax Gyan experts only answer Income Tax and Home Loan related queries. Please refer our FAQ to know more.

Nevertheless, publishing the query here to invite comments from other users.