My father’s HUF is being fully partitioned now. My lawyer says that the properties ( which are only liquid assets ) will be passed on to son’s HUFs only. We want them to be transferred to the sons individually. Is it possible ? My lawyer’s contention is true ?

Admin’s Response:

Currently, Tax Gyan experts only answer Income Tax and Home Loan related queries. Nevertheless, publishing the query here to invite comments from users.