i am giving coaching to foreign students in india for foreign languages and receiving payment by them in foreign currency am i suppose to charge service tax on the fees received by me.

Admin’s Response:
Thanks for your query. Currently, Tax Gyan experts only answer Income Tax and Home Loan related queries. Nevertheless, publishing the query here to invite comments from users.