i am going to purchase one motor truck as is where is base. existing owner has not paid professional tax and not able to pay that much amount .i cant get transfer without pt payment. is there any way to save money by leage discount in fine and intrst charges?

Admin’s Response:

Currently, Tax Gyan experts only answer Income Tax and Home Loan related queries. Please refer our FAQ to know more.

Nevertheless, publishing the query here to invite comments from users.